Default Web Server Page
This is a default web server page on a NinerNet Communications™ server. If you are seeing this page it means that one or more of the following situations is possible:
- Hosting for the domain you've reached hasn't yet been configured.
- You've reached a sub-domain configured by default for a specialised purpose that doesn't include a website at the root level.
- You have accessed an IP address rather than a domain.
- If this is your website and you were expecting to see something else, you have no "index" page in your "httpdocs", "httpsdocs" or "htdocs" directory. The index page is the home page that displays when someone types only your domain into their browser's address bar. Generally speaking, your index page should be named index.html, index.htm, index.php or index.shtml.
- See our support documentation for help.
- If you have deleted the default "index.html" file (and all of the useful information it contained) that existed when your domain was first set up, you can see a generic version of this page at skel.niner.net. To see the page customised for your domain, type skel.niner.net/?domain=example.com into your browser's address bar, replacing "example.com" with your actual domain.
- Contact support if you need help not covered here.
Return to NinerNet Communications™